Fit Healthy Momma Rating: 8.5/10
Routine Probiotics for Women are formulated with 5 different probiotic strains that support both your gut and vaginal flora for a well-rounded approach to health and well-being. Plus, this formula includes Ashwagandha, which is clinically shown to reduce stress and promote calmness.
Not another probiotic…I was thinking the same thing when I came across Routine’s Probiotic for Women. I mean, doesn’t it seem like there are just so many options for probiotics out there right now? The truth is that there are, but the thing is that not all probiotics are created equal nor are they all effective for each of our unique bodies and microbiomes.
But Routine Probiotics caught my eye. Why? Because their Probiotics for Her are truly formulated for a female. Routine Probiotic for Women contains both probiotic strains that improve gut health as well as probiotics for vaginal health - both of which are extremely beneficial for women’s wellness. In fact, there are many reasons women should consider taking probiotics, which are backed by clinical studies.
I decided to take a closer look at Routine’s Probiotics for Her, examining the key ingredients, the brand, and its claims to bring you my full review and recommendation. Is Routine worth trying? Let’s examine.
Routine Probiotic For Women Review: The Hard and Fast Details
Clean, complete prebiotic + probiotic supplement for women
Improved gut health, balanced vaginal health, optimized metabolism, mood support
Unique Value Proposition:
Prebiotic + Probiotic combination that includes clinically studied strains for supporting both the gut and vaginal microbiomes
Average Customer Rating:
What we like:
Well-rounded synbiotic (pre+probiotic), eco-friendly packaging, and refillable bottle.
What could improve:
There’s not a lot of information on the brand behind the scenes, it doesn’t appear to be 3rd party tested
Daily Routine Probiotics Overview
Daily Routine Probiotics For Her are a daily probiotic supplement that contains 24 billion CFU per capsule guaranteed from 5 ultra-premium strains. The probiotics included in Routine’s formula are clinically studied and shown to improve gut health, vaginal health, stress & anxiety, immune support, and metabolism.
Routine Probiotics for Women are vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, and allergen-free. The daily recommendation is one small, manageable capsule per day. No refrigeration is required. Your initial Routine Probiotic order will include a refillable glass jar inside a recyclable box. For your subsequent month’s shipments, you will receive your probiotic capsules in recyclable pouches, making this a very eco-friendly brand.
- 5 different clinically studied probiotic strains
- Strains for both gut health and vaginal health included in one formula
- Contains prebiotics
- Contains organic Ashwagandha for stress relief
- Made in the US
- Vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO
- Sustainable packaging and monthly shipments
- Clinical studies from ingredients used are available
- Some reviewers experienced no benefit (which is common among probiotics, they’re not a fit for every unique body and microbiome)
Key Ingredients Analysis
Routine’s probiotics offer a unique blend of premium ingredients, including 5 different USA-made probiotic strains and clinically researched Ashwagandha root extract. Let’s take a closer look at the key ingredients below.
- B.lactis HN019 - Shown to effectively improve your overall gut health.
- B.lacris BI-04 - Linked to a healthy immune response.
- L.rhamnosus HN001 - Shown to increase healthy vaginal flora.
- B.lactis B-420 - Contributes to optimized metabolism and potentially weight loss.
- L. acidophilus La-14 - Linked to increased healthy vaginal flora.
- Ashwagandha KSM-66 - Clinically shown to help relieve stress & anxiety.
How to Take Routine Probiotics for Her
Routine is very easy to add to your routine, get it? The brand suggests that you add one Routine probiotic capsule to your supplement regime, taking it at any time of the day that works best for you. These probiotic capsules are designed with a special delayed-release capsule that allows you to take your probiotic at any time, with or without food, and still enjoy maximum efficiency. That said, if you’re brand new to taking a probiotic, taking your capsule just before a meal might allow for a smoother transition.
How Long Does It Take to Work?
Routine Probiotics for Her work similar to all other probiotics in that you will need to take them consistently over a period of time in order to achieve maximal benefits. Routine provides the following timeline of benefits:
- 2 Weeks of Consistent Use - Most users can expect to experience a reduction in GI symptoms like constipation, irregular bowel movements, excess gas, and flatulence.
- 4 Weeks of Consistent Use - Women may notice that their vaginal health is improving by way of improved vaginal pH and a decrease in vaginal symptoms like itching, discharge, and odor.
- 2 Months of Consistent Use - Users might begin to feel less stress and anxiety as their ability to handle and code with stress improves along with their cortisol levels.
- 3 Months of Consistent Use - By this point, users will have developed a faster immune response which leads to reduced risks of upper respiratory tract infections thanks to higher immunoglobulin G levels.
- 4-6 Months of Consistent Use - At around 6 months in, your body will be producing more plasma cortisol and Akkermansia, which have both been linked to improved metabolism and the breaking down of fatty acids.
Who Should Try Routine Probiotics For Her?
Women who are seeking an all-in-one probiotic solution to help them optimize both their gut and vaginal floras will appreciate that Routine includes strains to support both in their daily formula. With just one capsule per day, women can take care of their full-body microbiome for a minimal monthly cost.
Additionally, those who want to enjoy the convenience of a probiotic subscription that gets delivered right to their doorstep each month in eco-friendly packaging enjoy Routine Probiotics.
It’s important to keep in mind that not every probiotic works for each individual woman, so be wary that you may or may not experience your desired results and that you may also need to give your body time to adjust before making any hard and fast decisions as to whether or not it works for you.
My Personal Thoughts On Routine Probiotics For Her
Full transparency, I have not taken Routine, I did however research this product extensively for the purpose of this review. All in all, I think that Routine is potentially a great probiotic for women and one that’s certainly worth giving a try, especially for women who want to benefit from the gut and vaginal health all in one.
I really like that Routine includes probiotics, prebiotics, and Ashwagandha, as this makes the supplement a little unique and may be able to provide women with some additional benefits beyond the gut and vaginal health optimization.
Final Thoughts: Is Routine Worth It?
Yes, I think that Routine’s probiotics for women might be worth trying if you’re looking for a probiotic that goes beyond just optimizing your gut health. I am cautiously optimistic that the brand is integral in its claims and ingredients, despite the fact that they do not utilize 3rd party testing.
As with any supplement, I highly recommend that you speak with your doctor to verify that Routine and its ingredients are a good match for you and your specific needs and situation.