After taking Ritual Synbiotic+ for 90 days, I then tested Seed Daily Synbiotic for 60 days. I'm very excited to share my thoughts on both of my experiences. I had been dealing with bloating and low energy before taking these supplements, which was the reason for embarking on this mission.
While I realize everyone's body will react differently to any supplement, I can only reflect back on how my body responded. Not everyone likes Seed or Ritual Synbiotic. I will not promote one product over the other.
What was my experience like with Ritual and Seed? Did they actually work for bloating and increased energy levels through a healthier gut? What are the main differences and similarities? And which one is better? Stick around to find out!
Key Points For Ritual and Seed
- 3-in-1 Blend: Ritual Synbiotic+ offers a comprehensive blend of prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics, targeting a holistic approach to gut health.
- No Refrigeration Needed: Thanks to its moisture-controlled bottle technology, it's convenient to store without the need for refrigeration.
- Cost: Priced at $54 per month, it's essential to weigh the benefits against this monthly investment to ensure it aligns with your budget.
- Broad Spectrum: Seed boasts a 2-in-1 formula with a diverse range of 24 clinically studied probiotic strains, potentially offering a wider range of health benefits.
- Sustainable Packaging: Seed emphasizes eco-friendliness with its refillable glass jar and sustainable refills, resonating with environmentally-conscious users.
- Pricing: At $49.99 per month with free shipping in the U.S., it's slightly cheaper than Ritual, but still a consideration for those mindful of their monthly expenses.
All About Ritual Synbiotic+
Ritual Synbiotic+ is a comprehensive 3-in-1 supplement that blends prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics to foster a balanced gut microbiome. Formulated with clinically-studied strains like LGG® & BB-12®, it targets occasional discomforts such as bloating, gas, and diarrhea, promoting overall gut health. The supplement is vegan-friendly, gluten and major allergen-free, and doesn't require refrigeration, thanks to its moisture-controlled bottle technology. With third-party testing and Non-GMO Project Verification, Ritual Synbiotic+ offers a traceable and transparent approach to gut wellness.
Why I Decided To Try Ritual Synbiotic
Amidst the hustle of motherhood and seeking ways to better my health, I often turned to podcasts for insights. It was on one of these health and wellness podcasts that I first heard about Ritual Synbiotic+.
The discussion emphasized the significance of a balanced gut and how it profoundly affects our overall well-being. With bloating being a consistent issue for me, making my evenings particularly uncomfortable, Ritual's promise of a 3-in-1 blend of prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics sounded like the solution I'd been searching for. Intrigued by the podcast's endorsement and the potential of feeling lighter and more energized, I felt compelled to give Ritual Synbiotic+ a shot.
My 90 Day Experience Take Ritual Synbiotic+
Embarking on my 90-day journey with Ritual Synbiotic+ was fueled by a hope to alleviate the persistent bloating that often overshadowed my days. As a mom constantly on her feet, catering to the whirlwind demands of family life, I yearned for some inner comfort. Ritual, with its sleek packaging and promise of a 3-in-1 blend of prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics, seemed like a worthy companion for this quest.
The initial weeks brought subtle changes. By the end of the first month, the bloating episodes, once a predictable evening ritual, began to space out. Mornings felt more refreshing as I went about my mom duties, making breakfasts and prepping the kids. There was a newfound lightness, a gentle shift from the discomfort that had almost become second nature.
As I approached the 90-day mark, the improvements were more pronounced. Those unpredictable gut-related discomforts were fewer and farther between. The $54 monthly price tag did make me weigh the benefits against the investment, but the relief I felt seemed to justify the cost. Through Ritual, I discovered a more harmonious gut rhythm, making my days smoother and my role as a mom a tad more effortless.
What I Liked
- Effective Bloating Relief: Over the 90 days, there was a noticeable reduction in bloating, especially during the evenings.
- Convenient Use: The fact that it doesn't require refrigeration is a significant plus, making it easy to store and travel with.
- Comprehensive Formula: The 3-in-1 blend of prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics felt thorough in its approach to gut health.
- Traceability: The product's transparency and traceability gave me confidence in its quality and ingredients.
What I Didn't Like
- Price: At $54 per month, it's a bit on the pricier side, making it an investment.
- Gradual Results: While improvements were seen, they were gradual, requiring patience.
- Initial Adjustment: Like many supplements, there was a short initial period where my body adjusted to the new probiotics, which might not be comfortable for everyone.
In summary, while Ritual Synbiotic+ brought about positive changes in my gut health, it's essential to weigh its benefits against the price and individual body responses.
All About Seed Daily Synbiotic
Seed DS-01 Daily Synbiotic is a 2-in-1 probiotic and prebiotic supplement designed for adults. It combines 24 clinically studied probiotic strains with a polyphenol-based prebiotic to support systemic health. With a potency of 53.6 Billion AFU, Seed aims to benefit digestive health, gut barrier integrity, immune function, and more. The innovative capsule-in-capsule design ensures effective delivery to the colon, maximizing the benefits. With an emphasis on sustainability, Seed offers a refillable glass jar and eco-friendly refills, making it a conscious choice for gut health and the environment.
Why I Decided To Try Seed
I took Ritual Synbiotic+ for 3 months and I really appreciated the results I was getting, specifically with bloating and digestion. I found Seed through learning more about synbiotics while taking Ritual. I thought to myself, could Seed do a better job than Ritual Synbiotic+? That's when I decided to give it a shot, plus it allowed me to save $5 per month.
My 60-Day Experience Taking Seed
Starting my journey with Seed DS-01 Daily Synbiotic was, in many ways, a leap of faith. As a mom, I'm always juggling a million tasks, and adding one more thing to my routine felt daunting. But the allure of a better gut health, combined with the rave reviews I'd heard, nudged me to give it a try. The packaging was the first pleasant surprise. The refillable glass jar wasn't just aesthetically pleasing on my countertop but also whispered promises of a sustainable choice I'd made for my family and the planet.
As days melted into weeks, subtle changes began to emerge. Those uncomfortable bloating episodes that I'd begrudgingly accepted as part of my evenings started becoming less frequent. It wasn't an overnight miracle, but the gradual relief felt genuine and lasting. Incorporating the Seed capsule into my daily routine turned out to be a breeze, especially with no refrigeration needed. It's the little things, like this convenience, that make a big difference in a mom's packed day.
Reflecting on the two-month mark, the improvements in my digestive rhythm were undeniable. The price point of $49.99 per month did make me pause initially, but feeling lighter and more in tune with my body's needs felt like a worthy trade-off. It wasn't just about the physical benefits; it was also about the conscious choice I made towards a holistic approach to health. In the grand scheme of motherhood and life's chaos, Seed felt like a gentle, supportive companion on my wellness journey.
What I Liked
- Digestive Improvement: Noticed a gradual betterment in digestion and a reduction in bloating.
- Sustainable Packaging: The refillable glass jar and eco-friendly refills were impressive and resonated with my eco-friendly values.
- Convenience: The capsule was easy to take, and the fact that it didn't require refrigeration was a bonus.
- Broad Health Support: Beyond just digestion, Seed promises to support a range of health aspects, and I felt an overall sense of well-being.
What I Didn't Like
- Price: At $49.99 per month, it's an investment. While I found value in it, it might be a bit pricey for some, but it's cheaper than Ritual.
- Not a Quick Fix: The benefits were gradual, and it wasn't an immediate transformation. Patience is key.
- Adjustment Period: Like with many supplements, there might be a short initial period where the body adjusts to the new probiotics.
In all, while the experience was positive, it's essential to weigh the pros against the cons based on individual health goals and budget considerations.
Comparison Section of Ritual Synbiotic vs Seed Daily Synbiotic
|Capsule:||2-in-1 capsule||2-in-1 capsule|
|Formula:||Prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics||Prebiotics and probiotics|
|Storage requirements:||No refrigeration required||No refrigeration required|
|Probiotic strains included:||Two of the worlds most studied probiotic strains||24 clinically studied probiotic strains|
|Testing:||Third party rigorous testing||Third party rigorous testing|
|Price:||$54||$49.99 per month|
|Coupon Code:||TAMI-10 for 10% off your first 3 months||FHM15 for 15% off one-time order|
|Where to purchase:||at Ritual or at amazon||at Seed|
Comparing the Formulas
|Type||2-in-1 capsule-in-capsule formula combining probiotics and prebiotics.||3-in-1 formula with prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics.|
|Probiotic Strains||Contains 24 clinically and scientifically studied probiotic strains.||Specific strains like LGG® & BB-12® are highlighted for their benefits in relieving occasional discomforts such as bloating, gas, and diarrhea.|
|Probiotic Strength||It boasts a potency of 53.6 Billion AFU.||11B CFUs|
|Prebiotic||Formulated with a polyphenol-based prebiotic, although the specific quantity isn't mentioned.||Contains 15mg of PreforPro® that has been studied to support the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.|
|Postbiotic||Not mentioned as a key component of the Seed formula.||Contains 300mg of Tributyrin which is designed to provide fuel to cells that make up the gut lining.|
|Other Notable Features||VitaCap Delivery Technology ensures effective delivery to the colon.|
Strains support a wide range of health aspects beyond digestion, including cardiovascular and dermatological health.
Emphasizes sustainability with its packaging.
|Third Party Tested|
Non-GMO Project Verified
Gluten and Major Allergen Free
Comparing Delivery System (2-in-1 Capsules)
Delivery is something that makes both of these synbiotics stand out from all other competitors on the market. Both use a dynamic 2-in-1 capsule design. Daily Synbiotic's capsule consists of a prebiotic outer capsule and probiotic inner capsule. The outer capsule consists of punicalagins concentrated from Indian pomegranate that are easily “biotransformed” by gut microbes. The inner capsule consists of probiotic strains.
Like Daily Synbiotic, Synbiotic+ uses a nested capsule design that separates the probiotics from the prebiotics for timed digestion. Synbiotic+ boasts that its 2-in-1 delayed-release capsule design reaches the colon instead of the stomach to enable probiotics to thrive.
Comparing Cost and Value
- Ritual Synbiotic+: Priced at $54 per month.
- Seed DS-01 Daily Synbiotic: Priced slightly lower at $49.99 per month.
Daily Cost Breakdown:
- Ritual: $54 ÷ 30 days = $1.80 per day
- Seed: $49.99 ÷ 30 days = $1.67 per day
At first glance, the difference seems minimal, just 13 cents per day. But over a month, that's almost a $4 difference. Over a year, it accumulates to roughly $48 in savings if you opt for Seed.
Packaging & Sustainability:
- Ritual: Comes in standard packaging. The primary focus is on the product's efficacy and quality.
- Seed: Emphasizes sustainability with a refillable glass jar, a travel vial, and eco-friendly refills from the second month onward. This approach not only reduces waste but also adds value for eco-conscious moms.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Ritual: Offers a 3-in-1 combination of prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics. It's designed to combat bloating, support gut health, and enhance the immune system.
- Seed: Provides a 2-in-1 combination of probiotics and prebiotics with 24 scientifically studied strains. It promises broad health support beyond just digestion, including cardiovascular and dermatological health.
- Ritual: Boasts third-party testing and is made traceable, ensuring transparency in its ingredients and sourcing. They also have a scientific board.
- Seed: Takes pride in over 50 quality assurances and checkpoints throughout the production cycle, guaranteeing product purity and efficacy.
- Ritual: No refrigeration needed, making it hassle-free for moms on the go.
- Seed: Also requires no refrigeration. The added bonus of a travel vial in the welcome kit makes it convenient for trips or busy days out.
Main Differences Between Ritual Synbiotic and Seed Daily Synbiotic
Ritual Synbiotic+ and Seed DS-01 Daily Synbiotic both target gut health, but they differ in their formulations. Ritual offers a 3-in-1 blend of prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics, highlighting strains like LGG® & BB-12®. In contrast, Seed boasts a 2-in-1 combination of probiotics and prebiotics, with a wider spectrum of 24 clinically studied strains. While Ritual emphasizes the inclusion of postbiotics in its formula, Seed does not mention postbiotics but underscores its broader probiotic variety and potency with 53.6 Billion AFU.
Which Is Better: Seed or Ritual Synbiotic?
Deciding which is “better” between Ritual Synbiotic+ and Seed DS-01 Daily Synbiotic largely depends on individual needs and preferences. Here's a quick rundown:
- Formula Complexity: If you're looking for a more comprehensive approach that includes prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics, Ritual Synbiotic+ offers that 3-in-1 blend. On the other hand, Seed focuses on a 2-in-1 combination of probiotics and prebiotics.
- Strain Diversity: Seed offers a broader spectrum with 24 clinically studied strains, which might appeal to those wanting a wider range of probiotic strains.
- Sustainability & Packaging: Seed emphasizes sustainability with refillable packaging, which might resonate with eco-conscious individuals.
- Cost: Seed is slightly cheaper per month, but the difference is minimal.
- Specific Health Goals: If you have particular health concerns or goals, the specific strains or ingredients in one product might be more suited to your needs than the other.
In conclusion, both products are reputable and offer quality formulations. It might be worthwhile to consider individual health goals, budget, and personal values (like sustainability) when choosing between the two. If unsure, consulting with a healthcare professional can provide more personalized guidance.
Use Seed coupon code: FHM15 for 15% off your first 3 months.
Use this Ritual coupon code: TAMI-10 for 10% off your first 3 months.